Chris Eidhof and Matt Gallagher join John to discuss app architecture, RxSwift and Functional Reactive Programming, and how to decide what patterns, frameworks, and concepts to adopt when architecting and building an app.
This episode of Swift by Sundell was made possible thanks to two wonderful sponsors. Make sure to check them out to help support this show:
- Triplebyte: Apply to work for over 400 top tech companies through one single, fair and efficient interview process. Get a $1000 signing bonus when you find your Swift developer dream job at triplebyte.com/sundell.
- Bitrise: A fast, stable and easy to use continuous integration service. Automatically build, test and distribute your app on every single commit that you make. Get started for free at bitrise.io/swift.
- Chris on Twitter
- Matt on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- Cocoa with Love
- Matt’s article on why he removed his app StreamToMe
- Swift Talk
- The App Architecture book
- The Elm architecture
- The power of Continuous Delivery for iOS apps
- Functional Reactive Animation
- Previous episode with Chris
- Bindable values in Swift
- Futures and Promises