Meghan Kane joins John for a special Machine Learning episode of the show - talking about how to get started with tools like CoreML and TensorFlow, what they can be used for, deciphering the terminology, how Swift might be used for ML tooling in the future, and much more!
♬ Intro & outro jingles by Dariusz Dziuk.
Special thanks to Bitrise for sponsoring this episode! Bitrise offers fast, reliable and easy to use continuous integration for your iOS apps.
Links and show notes
- Meghan on Twitter: @meghafon
- John on Twitter: @johnsundell
- Apple Machine Learning
- Mobile Machine Learning 101 Glossary by Jameson Toole
- ImageNet competition
- Meghan's talk at App Builders
- Metal Performance Shaders
- Accelerate framework
- Zyl, the ML-powered photo app
- Nuru, the app to detect crop disease in Africa
- Turi Create
- TensorFlow for poets
- TensorFlow to CoreML Converter
- Swift for TensorFlow
- Meghan's course on Udacity
- Meghan's website
- Meghan's GitHub