Benedikt Terhechte joins John to talk about Mac development, working as an indie developer, code sharing between Apple's platforms, extending the standard library, system packages, and much more.
♬ Intro & outro jingles by Dariusz Dziuk.
Special thanks to Bitrise for sponsoring this episode! Bitrise offers fast, reliable and easy to use continuous integration for your iOS apps.
Links and show notes
- Benedikt on Twitter: @terhechte
- John on Twitter: @johnsundell
- Benedikt's blog: appventure.me
- Cocoa Bindings
- The Stacktrace podcast
- Benedikt's blog post about Optional extensions
- Conditional conformances in Swift
- John's String.isNilOrEmpty extension
- Benedikt's blog post about system packages in Swift
- The Rust programming language
- Benedikt's GitHub profile