Casey Liss joins John to talk about Apple’s newly announced Combine framework for reactive programming, how it compares to existing tools like RxSwift, and different strategies for adopting it. Also, unit testing, life as an indie developer, and much more.
- Bitrise: A fast, stable and easy to use continuous integration service. Automatically build, test and distribute your app on every single commit that you make. Get started for free at bitrise.io/swift.
- Triplebyte: Apply to work for over 400 top tech companies through one single, fair and efficient interview process. Get a $1000 signing bonus when you find your next software developer job at triplebyte.com/sundell.
- Casey on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- Accidental Tech Podcast
- John’s work-in-progress HTML DSL
- Casey’s articles on Combine and RxSwift
- Clip from I Love Lucy
- The Swift by Sundell WWDC special
- Unit testing
- Pure functions
- Episode 8 with Marin Todorov and Florent Pillet
- Episode 45 with Chris Eidhof and Matt Gallagher