43: “The temporal axis of space-time” with special guest Dave DeLong
Dave DeLong, former Apple developer evangelist and now iOS architect and instructor, joins John to talk about handling dates in code, MVC & app architecture, Mac development, and to tell stories of how WWDC is put together.
A complete solution for beta testing, bug & crash reporting, and user feedback. Get 20% off any plan when using offer code swiftbysundell2019. Go to instabug.com/sundell to learn more.
Thanks to Instabug for sponsoring this episode. Checking them out using the above link helps support this show.
- Dave on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- Dave’s Syzygy frameworks
- Calendar documentation
- DateComponents documentation
- The builder pattern
- CommitStrip: “Are you any good at it?”
- “A better MVC” article series
- “A better MVC” conference talk
- Episode with Ben Sandofsky
- Dave’s website
- Dave’s GitHub
- Intro and outro music by Dariusz Dziuk