12: “A pretty good job for a view controller” with special guest Matthias Tretter
Matthias Tretter of MindNode joins John to talk about Auto Layout, working on the iPad, refactoring Massive View Controllers, dealing with old code and much more.
- Matthias on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- Episode with Gui Rambo
- NSTextAlignment - UIKit Documentation
- Accessibility on iOS - Apple Developer
- CGRectDivide - Core Graphics Documentation
- WTF Auto Layout
- "A micro Auto Layout DSL" - Chris Eidhof
- "Using child view controllers as plugins in Swift"
- UITableViewController - UIKit Documentation
- UIDocumentBrowserViewController - UIKit Documentation
- Intro and outro music by Dariusz Dziuk