67: “Building for open source” with special guests Ryan Nystrom and Brian Lovin
Ryan Nystrom returns to the show accompanied by designer Brian Lovin, to go behind the scenes of the new GitHub mobile app which the two have been building. Also, creating a design system, building custom controls, and more discussions on how developers and designers can work better together.
- NordVPN: Secure all of the internet traffic of up to six devices at once, no matter which network that you’re on. Get up to 70% off your plan at nordvpn.com/sundell when using offer code SUNDELL.
- Bitrise: Fast, stable and highly customizable continuous integration. Automatically build, test and distribute your app on every single commit that you make. Get started for free at bitrise.io/swift.
- Ryan on Twitter
- Brian on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- Ryan’s previous appearance on the show
- The Design Details podcast
- The Swift Unwrapped crossover episode
- View models
- Ryan’s GitHub profile
- Fastlane plugin to remove inactive TestFlight users
- Brian’s website
- Intro and outro music by Dariusz Dziuk