Dave Verwer joins John to take a look behind the scenes of the iOS Dev Weekly newsletter, to talk about working as an indie and how to increase your chances of success as an indie creator or developer, juggling multiple projects, as well as iOS development trends.
This episode of Swift by Sundell was made possible thanks to two wonderful sponsors. Make sure to check them out to help support this show:
- Instabug: A complete solution for beta testing, bug & crash reporting, and user feedback. Install their SDK in just a minute and get a free t-shirt by going to instabug.com/sundell.
- Bitrise: A fast, stable and easy to use continuous integration service. Automatically build, test and distribute your app on every single commit that you make. Get started for free at bitrise.io/swift.
- Dave on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- iOS Dev Weekly
- Ruby Weekly
- Functional networking in Swift
- Time traveling in Swift unit tests
- John’s game engine
- Episode with Ben Sandofsky
- Swift Weekly Brief
- NextDraft newsletter
- Hacker Newsletter
- Dave’s website
♬ Intro & outro jingles by Dariusz Dziuk.