Ben Scheirman, creator of NSScreencast, joins John for a special WWDC episode of the show - to talk about the cool new things that Apple announced at the conference. iOS 12's focus on performance, UIKit apps on the Mac, what's new in Xcode and Swift 4.2, and much more.
♬ Intro & outro jingles by Dariusz Dziuk.
Special thanks to Bitrise for sponsoring this episode! Bitrise offers fast, reliable and easy to use continuous integration for your iOS apps.
Special NSScreencast discount
Ben is offering all Swift by Sundell listeners 30% off the first 3 months of an NSScreencast subscription.
Links and show notes
- Ben on Twitter: @subdigital
- John on Twitter: @johnsundell
- Marco Arment's blog post about watchOS audio APIs
- Logging - Apple Developer Documentation
- The Magic of UI Testing - YouTube
- iStat Menus
- What's new in Swift - WWDC Videos
- Ben's website
- Ben on GitHub